Paper Review System
The content of this page is applicable to the second time visitors who have created their own username and password (Through Link Become a reviewer). Please note that the all the reviewing process is online. The system will assign one paper to you in 1-4 weeks from the date you sign in, and you will be informed automatically. To see your paper, please follow the following instructions:
- Click here (OpenConf).
- You will get the open conference system, please select Review & Program Committees link.
- Select Sign in
- Fill the user name and the password (You already according to the instructions in link be a reviewer. If you forgot any one, you can re-sent them and they will be emailed to you immediately).
Thanks for accepting to become reviewer for our journal. This guideline would help us to better understand apply your comments. Please divide your comments into following parts:
- Paper Originality: although our staffs are doing their best to validate and assure the papers originality before sending for review, but please do a cross check and make sure that the papers are original and offering new values to the current body of knowledge. please provide comments on this matter.
- Language and Writing: please provide comments about the quality of papers language and writing. All papers should be easy to read and understand, so please provide comments on this aspect and guide authors how to make their papers better on this aspect. The papers have to minimally meet requirements as "Doctorate/Postgraduate" educational level by automatic paper analyzers like: http://www.paperrater.com/free_paper_grader!
- Technicality and value: please provide comments if you feel the paper provides enough contributions and value to the current body of knowledge.
- References: please make sure the paper refers to up-to-date references in the field and please suggest related references to authors. We recommend authors to reference to our journal previously published papers and as such appreciate if you could point them to those papers previously published at our journal.
- Paper format: please make sure that the paper is at least 8 pages length and it follows the journal template format.