Aims and Scope
The main objectives of this journal with regard to security, privacy, digital forensics, hacking, and cyber warfare are as follows:
- Encouraging the study, improve the practice, and advance the knowledge;
- Providing the intended audiences with the latest advancements;
- Transferring the knowledge;
- Closing the gap between academia and the industry;
- Providing trusted source of knowledge;
- Encouraging talents and innovations;
- Supporting collaboration and communication;
- Encouraging the applied research.
The IJCSDF scope covers the following areas (but not limited to): cyber security, computer forensics, privacy, trust, hacking techniques, cyber warfare, cryptography, cybercrime, cyber-terrorism, cryptography, formal methods application in security and forensics, data piracy, database security and forensics, wired and wireless network security and investigation, mobile network security and forensics, incident handling, malware forensics and steganography.