- Please see the complete list of all hotels in Takamatsu and check the following map for more details.
ANA Hotel Clement Takamatsu
- Next to Takamatsu station, this branch of the upscale ANA chain is one of the city’s top hotels. If you’re inclined to indulge in Western-style luxury, this is a good choice. The Clement’s selling point is its city views. It’s the tallest building in Takamatsu, and twin corner rooms on the upper floors offer sweeping views of the inland sea.
Hotel Information Hotel Name ANA Hotel Clement Takamatsu Address 1–1 Hamano-cho, Takamatsu, 760-0011 Phone 087/811–1111; 087/800–2222
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Takamatsu
- Opening its doors in 2012, this elegant hotel next to the Marugame-machi shopping arcade offers much more than a central location. The staff is unfailingly helpful, even giving you its well-considered advice on a selection from the well-stocked pillow bar. Rooms are small, but the slightly larger “Hollywood twin” rooms come with reclining massage chairs. A coin laundry and rental laptops are also available.
Hotel Information Hotel Name Daiwa Roynet Hotel Takamatsu Address Marugame-cho 8–23, Takamatsu, 760-0029 Phone 087/811–7855
Takamatsu Terminal Hotel
- Offering a restaurant, massage services and free-use bicycles, Terminal Hotel is just 100 metres from JR Takamatsu Train Station. Rooms include an LCD satellite TV, free wired internet and a private bathroom.
- The air-conditioned rooms at Takamatsu Terminal Hotel have wood furnishings, a fridge and an electric kettle. You can enjoy a pay TV programme in the room.
Hotel Information Hotel Name Takamatsu Terminal Hotel Address 10-17 Nishinomaru-cho, Takamatsu City Center, Takamatsu, Japan 760-0021 Phone +81 87-822-3731