Poster Submission is Open! Submit your posters Now!
- Presenters must submit their abstract through openconf.
- Presenters will be notified via email of the decision.
- Presenters must register for the poster through Registration Link.
- Posters will be distributed during the conference or they will be posted.
- Please bring along a printed poster for display in the poster area at the conference. Please check the conference programme for your poster number. The posters should be removed at the end of the poster session.
- The maximum poster size allowed is 4ft (H) x 8ft (W) in landscape orientation only. The poster display location will be prepared with a sign indicating your poster number and adhesive tape. Please note that the placement of the posters are not supplied with audio visual equipment.
The display should be visually appealing and should contain the very essence of your paper. Keep it simple! Arrange your material in a logical progression. Try to attract the registrants to your poster. Unless they come to it, you cannot expect to have a discussion with them.
- The poster should consist of keywords, diagrams, etc.
- It should contain visuals that were not present in the paper
- Diagrams should have clear captions and of higher resolution
- Clearly emphasize important features
- Headlines and texts should be easy to read
- Handwritten text or diagrams are not recommended